Monday, February 23, 2009

First Unit

The books for my first unit got here today, didn't take long at all. They just shipped on Friday. I have read through the first section on line and am reading through it for the second time. I am planning on taking my first test on Wed. The second book already goes into the health and fitness aspect of it. This should be interesting. I would really like to plan on finishing a unit a week but find that highly unlikely considering how detailed it looks. I think I will know more once I get into the second module of it. Hopefully that won't be to long.

I am a student again, how weird is that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you! I'm hoping by Friday I can get mine set up and started as well. Brad decided to go also for PC Maintenance and Repair. He's getting a laptop so we'll both be able to do our own thing.