Sunday, February 22, 2009

Great Day

Sure had a great visiting day today. Cher came up this morning and we went for a ride up and around Gardner Hill, we were looking for elk but didn't see any, nor any signs of them either. Only moving things we saw were dogs. Had a nice ride though, weren't sure where we were and ended up being gone about an hour and a half. Then we went downstairs and took turns on the bike, eliptical and treadmill. Nice having her here to work out with instead of just me. Later Jenny and Riss stopped down and visited for a few hours and that was really nice too. Riss is almost as tall as I am.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel short myself standing next to Marissa. I might wait to come up - have too much to get done this weekend. I'll have to plan it better next time

Anonymous said...

being almost as tall as you are isnt very hard...