Wednesday, January 02, 2008

We've got snow

It looks like winter has arrived here in Pa. Does look pretty, at least the snow is all clean and white. Wouldn't it be great if it could snow everywhere except the roads. it is a day off work for me today and I am up so early. didn't sleep well, that seems to happen more and more often lately.

The people at work are all starting "diets" today, that should be interesting, they have decided we are not to eat any junk food etc. Some of them have joined a "Biggest Loser" contest that the Y in Brookville is doing. Guess they formed a team at the store or something. I'm off today so am sure to hear about it tomorrow when I go back in.

We are going to breakfast this morning before my eye appointment so I have decided not to have the tremendous twelve from Perkins for breakfast...grin, grin, will keep to a smaller plate today.

No comments: