Sunday, January 06, 2008

Shopping, shopping, shopping.

Check out my fancy new slippers! Don't you just love them to pieces?? Since I am no longer working at the Y, today is actually a real day off. I had fun, stayed up late last night and cleaned house, moved furniture around, took some Christmas stuff down and got it put away. This morning I decided to run to town and do a bit of shopping, wanted some of the Special K protein mix in water drink stuff and some Special K bars from Walmart. They are yummy and healthy. Wanted also to get to Fashion Bug and check out some of the clearance clothing after the holidays and see what was left! That may have been a big mistake but oh my gosh, did I ever have fun! I came home with tons of new clothes including two new winter coats, 4 sweaters, gold colored cords, furry purse etc..and of course my new found love..my slippers.. Enjoy the day everyone! Make it a great one!

No comments: