Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bluebirds and eliptical

Wow, what a day this has been already this morning..first off let me say that I broke a goal this morning that I had set at the end of December. First time ever that I did one mile on the eliptical in 30 minutes on resistance 3. That is a real biggie cause my heart rate was up to 153, with an average of 143. Super great for me, and the goal was that if I did it twice in January I would buy a pretty new workout suit in a pretty spring color. Think I may look on line for that instead of just going to walmart. Still need to do it one more time before I get it though!! May even check Victoria's Secret for the hell of it.

Second piece of good news and this is just as hard for me to believe, we have bluebirds! YES! I came up from my workout to look out back and see birds by the birdhouse. Grabbed the binoclulars and yes, they are bluebirds, both the male and female are here and going in and out of the house closer to the ministers. Isn't it to early for them to be here? Is our weather really screwed up or what? Last year we had two pairs here early but only one pair nested here, so am praying for them both to stay.

What a great start to the day.

No comments: