Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Xray and Mri

Well, this morning I have to up for another mri and an xray on my shoulder. I am getting really tired of this. Monday night I went for the test on the nerves in my arm and parts of that was painful, but all in all not real bad. It took over an hour though. Today is my day off and I am up really early, before 5 am actually. I like getting up early on my days off. It's nice to just have the time to do whatever. this morning, part of my "whatever" is going to be exercising. I have not been down on anything for the past two days. So today I am planning on a few different workout sessions. I miss it and my step count has really been the pitts lately. Put me way behind on my goals for the month.

Am really considering having all my hair chopped off short again too, been trying to let it grow since fall, but am getting tired of it. Brenda will get a good chuckle out of that.

We have $53 in the can at work for the 50/50 drawing. I had to really hustle to get anyone to buy any tickets though and doubt that we will do that again soon. I had originally planned to do that every two weeks, but its not going to work. At least we should have an additional $25 for our team though. I really may call Cassidy today and see why the other members are not showing up on line too.

Make it a great day everyone. Shoveling Snow

No comments: