Thursday, January 11, 2007

First Donation

Walking We gained a few new team members today. That puts us up to 11 members. I'm happy with that and with the rate that we are gaining them. Now if we can get their registration forms and dollars back, we'll be in good shape. I asked for them by the 19th. that way I can get the team registered and we will be official.

It was sure nice to come home from work tonight and have a check here. Our very first donation. I'm trying to improve my step count. I will be walking during the 24 hour relay whenever no one else is. Tonight I paced, marched, hip hopped whatever you want to call it, during the entire Gray's Anatomy show. It worked to add steps to my count.

Tomorrow its back for therapy, the last time until after I see the pain doctor on Wed. I really do not want shots in my neck. Yuck, just the thought of it makes me cringe.

No comments: