Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Winter has arrived.

Frosty A light snow falling and a chilly 27 degrees here this morning. Would be an excellent day to stay home and just goof off, but not a chance. Working days today. Which is kind of nice cause now I'll be getting out at 5 instead of 8 and am off tomorrow. I go for my second physical therapy tomorrow morning. That should make for a lazy day, it makes me relaxed and tired when its over with.

I'm trying to come up with a good goal for the relay..a goal as concerning how many hours I want to plan to walk. I know its kind of hard to figure because I'll be covering the hours when no one else can walk, but so far we have 8 people on the team. We are not allowed more than 15 and we have to cover the track for 24 hours. One of the ladies I talk to on spark is walking in hers and her goal is to walk for 24 hours. I don't quite see me doing that.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does the 8 people include your loving sister? You will have certain hours when you will have to report stuff too ya know. Did you get all the poop?