Friday, January 05, 2007

Relay Team


Our team is getting started, consists so far of about 5 other people not including myself. That was as of early this morning and I never had the time to recheck my email and see if anyone else had responded. I had a meeting with Pam and the store will allow us to sell the placards there in March and hang them on the windows. I also talked to Jess and he will donate one piece of furniture within reason, such as an accent piece from Steinworld or a rocker recliner for us to raffle off. We are getting some good ideas and need a name. I had suggested the M.B. Rockin Walkers. But do think once we have the team formed we should all vote on that. I am excited and just want to be able to do a wonderful job of this.

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: