Sunday, January 14, 2007

Name and Goal

Relay Team name is "Miller Brothers Pavement Pounding Posse" and was unanimous by the people who voted. Everyone seemed to like it although some of them wanted the MB name left off. I chose to include it and feel it was the best thing to do. The store is being great about letting us do the fundraisers, donating items, giving employees time off to walk, etc. It seems only fair to include them in it.

We need to have a goal and I need the rest of the registration forms returned before I can get us registered. I'm considering $5000 as a goal. I don't want it so high that we are defeated with it, but do not want it so low that it is not a stretch. We have 16 people, but I think we are losing one. I believe the Punxsy walk is the same day as the Dubois one and in that case I'll lose Greg. I just found that date on line last night, so will talk to Greg Monday at work. His wife does one in Punxsy and he walks with her, but we thought it was different dates. I have given the team to this coming Friday to return their forms, and do have a few of them back.

It's Sunday and I am trying to decide when to do what. Seems there is so much I am behind on. With doctors and therapy the past few days off everything is behind. I want to get the basket, tickets, etc for the raffle and think we're going to do a 50/50 raffle for the next few weeks too and see how that goes over.

Make it a great day everyone! Go Team

No comments: