Wednesday, January 31, 2007

results

Doctor This morning is my appoitment with the pain management doctor. He will have the results back from the tests I did this past week. Hopefully we can figure out what is going with my neck and shoulder. It was bad yesterday. We got a lot of snow yesterday in a short amount of time and the roads were bad. the car in front of me on 80 spun out, and I had to avoid hitting her and she was swerving and spinning all across the two lanes. How she managed to keep it on the road and not roll it over or hit the guard rails is beyone me, but she did it. I'm still in shock that I didn't hit her, and think I really strained and stressed my neck and arm over it. Ended up taking a muscle relaxer shortly after getting to work and another one last night when I got home. I am anxious to hear what the doctor has to say about this.

Snowstorm

No comments: