Sunday, January 14, 2007

Been busy

Rainy I have been on the computer now for what seems like hours. I need to move I have got signs ready for a 50/50 drawing. Made them up with the Relay logo, etc for both my store and the BTR store. I called and left Betty a message to call me. She works at the BTR store and I think will be very willing to be the liason between the two for us.

I bought a large wicker basket to use for the gift basket raffle, and Betty is donating a hand made afghan for that. I also bought a few valentines things for in it, a mini hummingbird feeder and a small bird feeder also. Will take me a while to get everything together for in it. We are planning to chance that off the month of Feb. so I have a bit of time yet.

I want to walk and its raining, think I'm heading for the treadmill and also my weights and Leslie tape. Been sitting to long.

Make it a great day everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggi, I hope I am getting into your comments the way you said to. Just wanted to tell you once again "Great Job" and keep it up. I know I'm in your prayers and i want you to know you are in mine also. A big Hi and hug to Cher for me. Mike

Kevin said...

Hi Grandma Peggi! I like your blog...it's very creative and I enjoy reading about everything!!! The weather is horrible here, too. It hasn't stopped raining all day so it looks like an early bedtime soon. Take Care!!