Friday, January 12, 2007

Raffle

Coffee Drinker Going to be using the blog as a forum, I see. Please add any comments or ideas you may have for me. I'm in the process of working through a raffle, using a gift basket full of products, such as bubble bath, hand cream, candles, a pedometer, hopefully a gift certificate or two etc..am going to try to get this put together for the month of February. Am figuring once its done, I can take a picture, make a list of the products and get copies to those who are further away and cannot see the actual product. Can also post it on here for anyone to see. Please either email me or post your comments or ideas here. thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow your really gettin in to these little guys that move huh?

Anonymous said...

Hi sis, trying this out. Peggi