Saturday, January 27, 2007

Something new

Running Tonight I tried something new. Going to try keeping it up too. Tonight I added jogging to my treadmill workout. For about 30 seconds at a time every few minutes. Whew! A good workout. Really good workout. Remind me someday that I am 52 and have had two heart attacks. but not today okay?

Work today really sucked. I did not close one sale. Had a few that seemed promising but no luck. Wrote quotes so hopefully will see them back in on Monday.

Tomorrow John and I are off to Lowe's looking for something new to put on the door in the kitchen. It's a beautiful door but alot of glass. We took off the ugly old blind that was on it and want something that gives us privacy, (it is on the front of the house) but will also allow the door to look nice, and let in light. We re going to check out the decorative film for sidelight windows. It looks beautiful on line.

I'm thinking it may be possible for me to hit my minute goal for the month after all if I don't lose track of it the next few days.

No comments: