Sunday, July 19, 2009

Been a while


Its been a while since I've taken time to update this. The kids have both been here and gone. 10 days with howie and Anton and then later 10 with Michelle, Bo and Zoey. I miss the hell out of them. We've done two cookouts, one for each group. My poor husband doesn't enjoy them at all, but has gone along with it extremely well.


Its strange getting back to normal. Last night I took time and did my test. 95% which gives me 96% average, so thats good, however I am so far behind on my timeline to finish it. I really need to pick it up.


I started reading a good book that my daughter sent me. Its called My Sisters Keeper and I started it last night. I need balance and have decided to take some time and read for fun. I have been saying for years I am going to do that again. Lets see if I finish it. I also ordered " The Five People You meet in heaven" from Amazon. Pretty neat, the book was used, cost $.01 and $3.99 for shipping. Hopefully these two will get me back into the joy of reading for fun. Just have to figure out where to fit it into my schedule.


Here is a picture taken last week, the four of took off and went shopping for the day, what fun!

No comments: