Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 1 of 7 Day Detox

I did okay with the food yesterday, it actually follows a lot of what I eat anyways. Had cereal and fruit for breakfast but used the rice milk, had a large salad for lunch along with rice cake and peanut butter, fruit and yogurt for a snack, fish and veggies for dinner. Not hungry a bit. However, doing without the caffeine is another story. I have a headache, had one yesterday too. Took 2 Aleve at work and another 2 last night. couldn't seem to stay awake and keep goiing. John is working nights and I fell asleep on the couch. He woke me up when he got home and I went to bed. Slept great all night too. I knew the caffeine would be the thing that would bother me the most and guess I was right. I didn't have the energy to get a good workout in, so did a short walk. That bothers me too, but its only 7 days and the diet did say that you energy levels will slow a bit. Here is the link to the detox. http://www.wholeliving.com/article/healthy-detox?autonomy_kw=sea change detox

No comments: