Friday, February 29, 2008

Our elk



Imagine my excitement to look out our living room window yesterday morning and see this magnificent creature RIGHT THERE! I have been waiting patiently for one of these animals to show up during daylight hours and finally there he was. I grabbed the new little digital camera and started snapping pictures right and left. John grabbed the big digital and thank God he did. I have never heard of a scan card being corrupt but apparently that is what happened and the pictures on the little camera are gone. Just vanished! Never to be seen again apparently. I am so grateful that we at least have these few pictures. Our elk in the back yard. he was so close to the house that if you look closely you can actually see my clothes line. I want those antlers. Oh boy! How badly I want those antlers.

No comments: