Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SNOW DAY!



We've got snow, lots and lots of snow and more snow still falling. I feel like a kid today. Remember what it felt like to have so much snow that school was cancelled or so much that they decided to close and send you home early? Well, unless your a teacher that is something that doesn't normally happen to us middle aged adults. However, it did today. I got to come home early. How cool is that! I actually punched out and left about 12:30. I've been home, changed, shoveled, ran to the little store for milk, ate lunch at home, had dinner, emptied the dishwasher, got the mail all before I would normally even have been out of work. Now, I'm on my way down for some quality time with my exercise equipment. Am really looking forward to that.

Oh! I found a new web site that you may enjoy looking at. As you know I am now seeing a chiropractor and one of the magazines in his office has a web site available. It is pretty interesting reading if you are interested in health and fitness. Check it out at www.toyourhealth.com

No comments: