Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chiropractor

Well, I've been seeing the chiropractor now for a while and do believe he is helping. I have had better days in the past week or two than I have had in the past year since the accident. Who would have believed that I should be using ice instead of heat? The pain management doctor and therapist had meusing heat for the past year. I am seeing the chiro. 3 times a week for a month, then twice a week for a month. Eventually will be down to once a month. At least its not the middle of the summer or early spring. I am glad to get this over with now that its winter. Hopefully by the time the nice weather gets here I will not have to spend my time there. It is time consuming. I have been going before and after work and it takes about an hour out of my day. Time off is scarce enough as it is. this just adds to it. However, I do think he is helping more than anyone else has.

No comments: