Friday, February 22, 2008

VERY,VERY, VERY HOPEFUL



I am very hopeful that I may end up with the day off work. How great that would be. The boss called early this morning to see who was working what shift. She apparently didn't have a schedule at home with her. I am scheduled in at noon and she was calling off this morning two of the girls who live a distance away, she told me she would get back to me about me not going in later this morning. I would absolutely love to have the day off work! However, I am scheduled with the chiropractor before work, so I am going to call and cancel that appointment. I am not driving over there if I am not working. We are getting snow, snow and snow and supposed to be changing to an icy, wintery mix. I do hope its okay for my sister today though, she has to be on the roads and doesn't have much of a choice today. At least they do have 4 wheel drive.

I've changed some of the pictures on the bottom of the page. One summer and one winter. I want summer. Seems like a long way off right now.

No comments: