Sunday, February 10, 2008

A busy week

This has been such a busy week. It seems that every minute has been spent running from point A to point B and by running I do not mean at least healthy walking or jogging but sitting in the car or at work or between appointments. I have had no exercise time in the past three days and that seems to make me a bit tense lately. It is so weird how my body actually craves the movement. today is a day off, much needed and I cannot wait to spend a good portion of the day downstairs working out. I have it planned for the eliptical, the treadmill and aerobics.

I saw a chiropractor this past week on Friday morning, that was neat. Even from looking at the xrays I can see what the problem is. He made a minor adjustment to my neck and it felt great the past two days. Tomorrow I have to go to a class he does for new patients. He likes to teach us about what he is doing and how to not undo it. Thats after work so it will be another day of running from point A to point B. I am planning today on just having a day for me. Just a day of relaxing, laundry, cleaning house, working out or whatever. I am not planning on leaving this house. Sounds like an absolutely awesome day to me!

No comments: