Saturday, June 02, 2007

YUMMY

Pie Yard and bake sale tomorrow. We are to have cakes, cookies, pies and fudge. Am wondering if everyone who has said they will bake really does. Most of this is to come to me at the store today, I will be coming home with another car load. Am taking the aztec today to bring tables and other items home also. the convertible is still loaded up from yesterday. I doubt that we will ever be ready on time. I have got tons of things that still need priced, hung, or put on tables. I believe Cher is coming up tonight to help and believe both Betty and Laura are coming early tomorrow. Sure hope this pays off and that we make a very generous amount for the Relay for Life. I am also hoping and praying that the rain holds off tomorrow, would love to get this stuff out into the yard where people will have a better chance of seeing it as they drive by. Oh, were also doing hotdogs, and pop for people..so they can have lunch while they shop. Hotdog

No comments: