Friday, June 15, 2007

2 years ago today


It is so hard to believe how fast the time goes some time. Two years ago today I was life flighted for the second time in three months. Now we know it was due to a rare pheochromocytoma. A tumor on an adrenal gland, however at the time we had no idea what or why this was happening to me. thanks again to those wonderful doctors at UPMC. Without them I would not be here today. It still comes back to haunt me and next month I do the tests and the following month back to UPMC for my yearly checkup. I feel great but the thought is always there that it could have spread.


I like my schedule this week, I worked nights yesterday and today, days tomorrow then off on Sunday and nights on Monday for a change. Saturday we are going to Rissa's dance recital. that should be fun.


Have a great day everyone! Another pond picture is here.

No comments: