Friday, June 01, 2007

YARDSALE AND RAFFLES


I brought home another car load of stuff tonight for the yard sale. Georgeanne, a cancer survivor who used to work at the store, came in today with an entire car load of stuff for us to sell. She quit working there before I started so i don't really know her very well, but have talked to her a few times. I was very surprised when she came in today and told me she had a car full of items to donate to our relay. More surprised when she told me she may come over to spend some time during the sale.

Would sure love to have her come spend some time though. this is the console table and mirror donated by the store for our raffle. it is going to be the top prize in our drawing starting on sunday and ending at relay. I started to make up tickets for it today, so will hopefully have everything ready for Sunday.

No comments: