Friday, June 08, 2007

PIECE OF HEAVEN




This is where I go when I need to unwind, when I need to destress, when i need to take a break, when I need to calm down, when I need to think, when I want to not think about anything, this is where I go when I need to relax, when I need a break from the day, a break from work, or just a break from the way life is going. This is my backyard, this is my piece of heaven. this is my pond. I love it and most days its where I can be found if I'm not at work. Still needs a bit of work, still needs more rocks, but the plants and fish are in, the rest just needs "tweaked" a bit. Most days its the most perfect place to be, a place to dream and to not think about anything. I have learned that since we put the pond in I can again sit and relax a bit, and have started a book, the first one I've read in years. I love to sit on the lounge chair and read by the waterfall. Now, If I could just figure out how to get out of work to do that it would be perfect!

No comments: