Monday, December 18, 2006

MRI

Well, I had a few days where I thought the neck was getting better, but it has been really stiff, sore and achy now since about Friday. I remember it hurting when I was looking for clothes in the closet and yesterday I added to it while filling the loaner car up with gas. I turned my head to see the gas pump and felt it. I called the doctor again today, we played phone tag on Friday, and the MRI is scheduled for Wed morning, plus they refilled my scripts.

Today its been pretty bad and I've taken the pain meds, the anti inflammatories, and the muscle relaxers and plan on taking them again before bed. I am beginning to think it could be a pinched nerve, the left arm is numb down to the elbow.

We are still waiting word on Mikes tests and should know something on Thursday. that day is also Bo's graduation from the police academy.

Make it a great day everyone!

No comments: