Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas


Hope your holidays were happy everyone. Hope my mom isn't mad at me for posting this picture either, guess I'll send an email and ask her, better late than never.
WE had a nice quiet Christmas Day here yesterday. Spent most of the time at home alone, and later in the day Rick and Kathy stopped in.
John bought us a new squirrel feeder and went out and hung that on a tree so expect to see a picture of that soon, its neat and we are hoping the squirrels actually use it. So far we haven't seen them there but they are sure eating the bird seed.
It's back to work for us this morning, darn it. These holidays just go by entirely to quickly. Howie, Michelle and Bo all spent the holidays down in Arizona with Mike, and I am so glad that they all had the time to go. They will be driving home to Vegas sometime today, so I pray that the traffic isn't bad and they have a safe trip home.
Hope your holidays were happy everyone.

No comments: