Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

It's strange with no snow for Christmas Eve. I remember Christmases in the past when we weren't sure we could even get to my parents house with all the snow. There were times it seemed to take forever on the really bad roads, and times when it felt like we were pushing the snow with the bumper of the car. Today there is none and the temp this morning is 40 degrees.

My kids are not here, they are in Vegas and going down to see Mike today. Somedays, I wish I could "turn back time". I miss them so much.

John and I are going down to spend the day with my family, and tonight his kids will be here, tomorrow will be with his brothers and their wives.

Tuesday will be back to work already. On a brighter note, very surprisingly I had a really good sale day at the store yesterday. We did not expect to be busy but I ended up with close to $7000 in sales. So that was a nice surprise to haveing to be there. A man I had waited on early in the week came back in to buy the massage chair for his wife. I was glad we were still open, she has 4th stage cancer and goes thru 5 hours of chemo at a time. He wanted the chair for her for a present. I still had one left and we can deliver Tuesday so I made him a copy of it for him to put in a card for Monday.

We've got eggs cooking, were doing deviled eggs to take to mom's and I want to go get some real exercise in first too. This is my strength training day and I want to ride the bike and walk yet too. I need to average 62 minutes a day every day to hit my goal for the month.

Merry Christmas everyone! Make it a good day!

No comments: