Sunday, December 10, 2006

Guessing here..

Ok, I'll admit I'm only guessing here, but I am almost sure enough to bet good $$ on it. I think that the person who signed into the guestbook today with no name except "me" is probably my Uncle Rob. Would think my mom, sister or Aunt Jo, but they all know how to spell, and Uncle Rob really doesn't. And I am sure he remembers me being three!

Well, some updates here. First off, we had four big huge elk in the backyard last night. I tried to get pictures but it was just to dark and I think I zoomed in to close. they were to blurry. I am really hoping they come back around in daylight hours so that we can get some good pictures of them.

Second, I am finally feeling better after the accident and have had two days without muscle relaxers or pain pills so thats a good thing.

Third and most important is that I would like to ask for your prayers for Mike. He is having some health problems right now and needs our support.

thanks everyone! Make it a great day!

No comments: