Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Been a while


Has sure been a while since I have posted. Things have been a bit different around here lately. My kids had been home for a week and it sure was wonderful having them home. WE had a great time and loved having them home. They night before they left, my mom had a mini stroke and has been in the hospital ever since. A week yesterday now. She is doing fantastic and if you ddin't know you would never suspect. I have been there quite often when I am off work so just haven't taken time to post. Wanted to catch everyone up on the news though and post a picture from the party we had while the kids were here. This one is my mother and my daughter. More will follow.
Thank God my mom is doing so well and will home soon.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear everything is okay now - Glad your little party went well! Looks like the weather was beautiful, too!