Friday, August 15, 2008

Awesome product


Am I the last person in the United States to know how awesome the swiffer sweeper vacs are? I have been wanting one of these for a while. We have all hard wood and linoleum floors with area rugs. Everytime I have looked at walmart for one they are out. I finally found one! I love it, absolutely love it. Can't use it on the area rugs of course but oh my! How awesome it is on the wood and the steps downstairs! I cannot even begin to tell you how amazed I was by this little inexpensive piece of rechargeable equipment. I will never be without one if I can help it. I have been reading some of the reviews done on this little powerful sweeper and looks like most people agree with me. how awesome it is! If you have hard wood, tile, linoleum, or other hard floors it is definatley something you will like having around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh! That is nice! I have one of the kitchen ones, where you press the button and the liquid comes out and you just mop. Got it on sale at WalMart awhile ago. Very nice for a quick clean!!! Hope you're enjoying the Swifter!!!! I should go look for one of those!