Saturday, July 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLLY!



Today is my darling daughters birthday. She is 28 years old and I find myself wondering where those years have gone. Looking back it seems like only yesterday. Although some times while she was growing up the days seemed to last forever. She was so smart and such a bull head and she surely loved to argue with me. I am fortunate to have both my son and daughter home this week and have had a bit of time to just enjoy them being here. We had a family cookout on Wed and that was nice, and a lot of fun. Friends and family came from all over and I think everyone enjoyed the day.


Michelle and Bo went to Ohio today to spend the day with Mikes family. I believe they had a small memorial service for him and Michelle called a while ago. Her and Bo are on their way home. I had thought they were spending the night out there but she wanted to come home.


I'm glad cause I'm off tomorrow and I miss her and the little doggy. Last night I slept on the couch with Zoey until about 3:30 am. the kids had all gone out for Michelles birthday and I didn't want the dog barking and whining and keeping us up all night. Tonight i came home from work and no one was here, no dog here either and it sure was quiet. I'm going to miss them all when they go home.


No comments: