Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Cast your vote.

I have been having a blast. As you may know I am looking at new cars. I have it narrowed down to two. My first choice as of this minute is the Toyota Matrix, check it out here. http://www.toyota.com/matrix/index.html My second choice right now is the Chevy Equinox which you can check out here http://www.chevrolet.com/equinox/

I have never in my life been a patient person, I have never bought a car this way and I am quite enjoying it. I have been looking for about two weeks now. Yesterday one of the two Chevy garages called and left me a message to call them, today the other one called and offered me an additonal $800 off the Equinox. I am looking forward to hearing from the Toyota garage within the next day or two. The salesperson there had been on vacation monday and Tuesday of this week. I like some of the features of the Equinox better, the one I am looking at has a remote car starter and the back seats actually slide back and forth for more leg room or more storage room. The Matrix and Equinox both have moon roofs.

My daughter says I like ugly cars and I suppose that could be true, after all I bought an Aztek. Hard to believe that was over 5 years ago. If that had all wheel drive I wouldn't be looking for a new one now. Both the Equinox and Matrix have all wheel drive. Course keep in my mind my daughter drives an orange, yes, orange Mustang. I suppose that someday soon I will decide what I want. For now, I have a sale sign on the Aztek, if I can sell it for more than the trade in value it would be awesome.

So, tell me which one you think is the coolest? or the ugliest?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the Matrix!!!! Plus I think Toyota's are very good cars.

When we were going to buy the Pontiac Vibe, it had a Toyota engine in it.