Saturday, August 30, 2008

eliptical intervals

Got back to basics this morning. Too rainy to walk outside and haven't been on the eliptical probably since spring. I've been outside walking instead. This morning I strapped on the heart rate monitor and the ipod and went down for the eliptical. I decided to do intervals, and really enjoyed going between 3 different resistance levels and different speeds and watching the heart rate levels. Ended up going 1 mile in 36 minutes and burning 157calories. this is a much better workout than my normal walking/jogging intervals. Can really feel it in the legs. I enjoyed it and it felt good to get back to the machine. Guess its time to hit the shower and get ready for work though. figures now the sun is coming out. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: