Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Have decided?



Think I may have decided. Driving home from my moms today after taking her home I had time to think and realized that what I like best about the matrix is possibly the color? I stopped to look at the Equinox again and they do have a black metal flake. Both chevy garages are going to see if they can find me a black metal flake, with all wheel drive, moonroof, remote car starter and call me with a price. The Toyota dealer called again today also and I am taking my car back there on Friday to let them look at it one more time. He says the used car salesmen wasn't there and they want to be fair with me..yeah right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We all know Used Car Salesmen are never fair. *LOL* Go to http://www.kbb.com/ "Kelley Blue Book" and put in all of the stats about your car. Then you'll see what the trade-in value is. That's what we did when they were only going o give us $500 for our car and then we had it appraised for $1500!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!