Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

My daughter is walking for Breast Cancer in Las Vegas and recently sent me this email. I am going to post it here for any of you to read and hopefully the link will come through if you would like to make a donation to this worthy cause.

Dear Coworkers, Friends and Family,

This year, hundreds of thousands of people will hear the words
"You have breast cancer," and there's a good chance
that some of them will be people we know and love. I have chosen to
fight back against this disease and help make a difference by
participating in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against
Breast Cancer walk ... and I hope you will join me.

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer is our opportunity to honor and
celebrate breast cancer survivors, educate women about early detection
and prevention, and raise money to fund lifesaving research and
support programs to help fight breast cancer. But Making Strides is
more than just the name of a walk, it describes the amazing progress
we can make if we work together to defeat this disease.

Below is a link to my personal page. I hope you will visit my
site and sign up to join my team. If you prefer, you can start your
own team, sign up to walk as an individual, or make a donation. Hope
starts with me and it can continue with you. Please join my team and
walk with us to experience an incredible day of inspiration and
meaning, and to provide hope for all people facing breast
cancer.

To donate now, use this link to visit my personal page

http://teamacs.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=2370568&pg=personal&fr_id=3484

No comments: