Monday, September 17, 2007

At the gym

Cher and I spent 5 hours yesterday at the Y. We had a blast. Took time to show her everything and we did the fit center, the eliptical, bike and treadmill and got all of her settings down on paper for all the cybex equipment. Then actually took time to do it all. Thought maybe she would be a bit sore today, but a quick email says she isn't. I wonder how many steps she ended the day with?

When I posted mine on walkertracker.com I had 21465 for the day. The following is the message I got after posting. "Diligently done. You walked 6,314 more steps than Your average of 15,151. xNice work. You walked 6,464 more steps than This month's average of 15,001. xGood job. You walked 7,422 more steps than Last month's average of 14,043. xYes! You walked 8,728 more steps than Your score of two days ago of 12,737. x"

I did go out for a nice long walk after getting home last night, and then did some housework too. We actually took a break and went over to Perkins and ate a bite, then went back and did another workout. Then grin, grin, grin, we stopped for frozen yogurt on the way home!

hey! I am so proud of my little sister too! She quit smoking! YAH YAH YAH

No comments: