Sunday, September 30, 2007

APOLOGETIX

Well, this should be interesting and hope its fun to. Tonight I am going to a Christian Rock Concert with our next door neighbor. I have the day off work, both jobs yippee! Margie came over the other night and asked me to go. I have never heard of the band, Apologetix, but they do parodies of rock music. Such as the Beatles, Elvis, everyone basically including country and all styles of music. It's all based on the bible. They are like WEird Al Yankovic only their words are based on the bible history and stories.

She brought me over a few cd's and a dvd, for me to check it out. it's actually pretty neat and they are very well known. A few of the girls at work knew them. Margie is a big fan and they are here in our area tonight from Philly. Well, she told me either Philly or Pittsburgh, I can't remember for sure. I'm thinking this should really be fun and hopefully won't be real late. I have to be at work an hour early tomorrow for a mandatory meeting.

No comments: