Thursday, September 27, 2007

ENERGY

I really cannot believe the amount of energy I have anymore. Truly do wonder if the problem for all of my younger years was my thyroid. It seems that ever since that was diagnosed two years ago, I haven't sat down. That coming from someone who would spend her days sleeping in, then taking a long nap. I guess this energy could also come from all of the exercise I get anymore also, but truly do wish that a doctor would have checked the thyroid all those years ago. To think now that this was something that could have been fixed so simply does upset me. I truly do believe that youth is wasted on the young. They don't know enough to enjoy it, its not until you hit about 50 that you truly start to enjoy all of the things you wish you could still do. Why don't we know enough to treasure it at the time?

I had a good night at the gym tonight. did get some strength training in while there and met more of the people. Have found out why two of the guys seemed so familiar to me, both of them have been in the store before. One of them thinks I sold him and his wife furniture, I'm not real sure on that but will be checking tomorrow. LOL

Our new weight machine still isn't working properly here at home. I'm not to sure what is going on with it, but the cable doesn't go back in fast enough on the one side when doing a one arm row, or any of the other one arm exercises. it's fine when using both sides but not for just one. Very frustrating and I may have to call the company and see if they have any clues.

No comments: