Saturday, September 22, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOWIE




Well, today my son is 36 years old! Wow! How long ago that famous day seems. Yet sometimes, it seems like just yesterday. Some memories of this boy would include the time he set my purse on fire. It was sitting on the kitchen table. My friend, Robin, tried to put it out by dumping a cup full of water on it. Or the time I thought he had drank gasoline, and we spent the night in the hospital. Howie was never one to sit still, always on the go. Usually going fast, like when he got his drivers license. What was it? Something like 37 speeding tickets, Howie? Believe it, he kept each and every one of them. Cars seemed to be a passion for him for a while, I remember him actually washing the paint off of one, think it was his little black cavalier. The garage ended up repainting it for him.




I sure would love to sit here and reminice this morning but want to find a picture or two to post here and need to get ready for work. Enjoy the day everyone!


No comments: