Saturday, September 15, 2007

Interesting day

Well, tomorrow should be an interesting day. Cheri and I are going over to the Y for a while. I've learned that she can get a day pass or even a 7 day pass and we can go work out. I haven't had the time to actually do that yet and get to really learn the machines so tomorrow we are going over and I can show her the different things available and we can have time and get some exercise in.

Hard to believe I am 53 and she is 50 and we have never done this before. We have people there at the Y who basically have grown up there. they never knew anything any different and for us its all new. I am really looking forward to showing her the cybex machines and the fit center.

Its my one day off for two weeks and we are going to go spend it working out...LOL

No comments: