Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day Night



Hope you all had a very nice Thanksgiving Day, mine was nice but a bit different. It started out in the high 50's and me outside decorating the house. I wanted new lights up on the fence, part of them had burnt out. It soon started raining, so I grabbed my bucket hat, and kept on going. I remember other holidays when i was putting up lights and freezing cold, my hands so cold I had to keep going in to take a break, today I didn't even need gloves.


Drove to mom's for dinner by myself. That still hits me weird too, hasn't been too many holidays I've done that and it always makes me miss my kids. They called today, so I did get to talk to both of them for a bit. On the way home I drove past the old house, guess I was feeling melancholy. there are still times I wish we would have kept it, but sure wouldn't have made much sense.


Got home tonight and its more decorating, the outside now has plastic candy canes and red bows, the inside flower box on the fireplace is now done. A few pics here for you. Sure to see more in days to come. Hope you all like my decorating outfit.


happy Thanksgiving. need to finish up and get back to it here, have a lot I want done yet and its getting late.

No comments: