Sunday, November 11, 2007

A DAY OFF

Wow, a day off from both jobs. that desn't happen often. I am trying to figure out what I want to do with it. Think it is going to be a day for me. Possibly one of those days where I just stay in my jammies, read, exercise, clean. Whatever I want to do whenever I want to do it. My hubby is working nights and is sleeping, so the need is there to be quiet. No running the sweeper until tonight. things on my list include cleaning the bathroom, doing some laundry, strength training, the treadmill, some turbo jam, possibly an afternoon in front of a good movie. Doing my nails is high on my list of priorities. think I may look for a few new tunes on itunes for the ipod. Am going to have a great day! And will drink my water, eat my veggies while doing it!
Think I will start by turning on the water fountain, lighting some candles, throw some laundry in and clean up the kitchen. this is all subject to change if my sis calls and want to go workout at the Y. We do sometimes when I am off. My dad brought me up a set of elk antlers and I want to get them hung today if at all possible too. Can;t wait to see them up on the fireplace downstairs if they will fit there. I want to take them and see if that guy down county can carve them and what it would cost. May just leave them as they are though. Sure you'll be seeing pictures once they are hung.

No comments: