Thursday, November 01, 2007

Motivational Rock Poem

This poem was posted on one of the threads on spark people. I loved it and decided to share it here. Thought it was really cute.

GIVE A LITTLE ROCK TO A FRIEND. I'm a little diet rock, As cute as I can be. Although I'm sweet to look at, I'm both fat and sugar free. When you get up each morning, Lift me high in the air, and set me on the floor 10 times, before sitting on your chair. Please place me on the table, at the place you plan to eat. Then remember that I'm watching, What you do and what you eat. When you are serving your plate, Please leave my section free, and I'll reduce the calories, by the space you leave for me. After you have eaten, although I'm just a rock, Please slip me in your pocket and take me for a walk. If you do this faithfully, then in a month or two, Although I'll be just the same you'll be a slimmer "YOU"

Have a great day everyone.

No comments: