Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE


Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone! I'm up and moving and thousands of things I want done today. Stopped last night for more lights, the ones outside on the fence burned out. Got out there to put up the new ones and it started pouring, came in and didn't get it done. heading back out there shortly. Then I remembered that one year my nephew, Paul, was here and got roped into helping with that. That may have been our first year here. It's going to be three years next month.


That takes me to another thought I've had recently. You know how you develop routines about stuff? I have for some reason never gotten into a routine here with housecleaning...my old house I would start in the kitchen, work into the livingroom, bathroom and up the stairs..Here, I haven't quite figured it out yet. Actually laid awake last night trying to develop a plan and came up with a half assed one anyway. Then, the other thing is that with a living room at least twice the size of my other one and I can never decide where to put the tree. Don't want to move anything because I like it like it is. Think that tree is going back in front of the door, it just seems to work the best there. Have to figure that out by tomorrow. It is going up tomorrow while I am at work, then I can decorate it over the weekend. Oh! Here is one thing though, the tree is going to be blue and silver this year. I am doing it with blue and silver poinsettias. Hopefully it looks great.


Got new silk flowers for the fireplace flowerbox and going to make that a plan for tonight hopefully. You are sure to see pictures here when that is done.


Well, enough here this morning. Need to get moving, want to get the kitchen floor cleaned and out to put up the lights before getting ready for Thanksgiving at mom and dad's.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: