Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gluten free

I stopped at Martins on the way home from work tonight, learned that they carried a bit of gluten free food and wanted to check it out. I now have gluten free bread, two kinds, cookies, cream of rice, rice chex cereal, and rice cakes. Back to that I guess. This time around it may be a bit easier, they even had gluten free pasta there.

The bread wasn't bad, just different, I toasted two pieces and ate it with peanut butter and jelly. Was edible. Calories not extreme either, but it is a bit pricey. Today is day two gluten free and I am anxious to see how it goes this week. A bad time to start with it being Thanksgiving. Today, one of the vendors even brought us in these big delicious cookies. I didn't eat any. Tomorrow is our party at work. That should be interesting.

No comments: