Thursday, August 23, 2007

Total surprise

It was quite a shock to me to learn that our team was the top, #1 fundraising team for the Relay for Life in our area. We had our Relay Wrap Up Party tonight and awards were given out. Our first year and this was quite an accomplishment. We should all be very pleased with this accomplishment. I am quite pleased to be taking a framed certificate into work to show everyone tomorrow, and Relay pins for all with the bronze level award on them. We did good! thanks everyone who helped with this in any way! Think I better send an email out to all friends and family who participated while I am thinking of it. Relay for next year is scheduled for July 12 through the 13th. Chances are good we will be having another team. Anyone interested shoot me an email.

I started the new part time job yesterday and am going in tomorrow for just an hour before work. I am excited about this still and hope its going to work out. So far, it seems to be what I am looking for. I like the idea of being a fitness instructor and hopefully can learn a lot and help other people to reach the goals that they set for themselves. As long as they will let me keep my hours low to work my main job it should be fine.

No comments: