Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Seems strange

I need to get ready for work at the Y this morning. We are starting in the cybex room this morning and I need to be there by 10:30. Not to sure how long I will be there today, but it seems strange taking a shower and getting dressed before going to work out. I am sure that I will not actually be doing a real workout there this morning but she is showing me how all of the machines operate. Usually people shower after using the equipment. I will be showering before.

I think it was ironic also that a few months ago when buying shoes for the relay and walking I kept an extra pair. I lked the way they felt and they were plain white. Have only worn them maybe twice inside for aerobics. My uniform for the Y requires white sneakers. I'm all set.

Well, I'm anxious to see how this day goes and do wish that they would get me a real schedule, so far they have just been scheduling day by day as I am there. Maybe by now they will have it worked out somewhat. Guess I'll find out when I get there.

No comments: