Sunday, August 26, 2007

Heading out

I haven't had a real walk for over two weeks now. Not to sure when the last one was but it had to be the Saturday before we left for Vegas or earlier. I am putting on the ipod, the heart monitor and heading out of here. Hoping for about 2 miles, but may not make it quite that far this morning.

The rest of the day will be spent wiping down walls and trying to get the burnt chicken smell out of this house. It's been three days now and still smells terrible.

I am enjoying the thought of a day off and home. Wed, which will be my next day off is going to be spent at the Y in some serious training. I've worked some extra long hours since getting back to work this week. Have had two days where customers have kept me late but both time have bought and some nice respectable sales, so that was excellent.

Not to sure why, but this morning I woke up thinking that I want to take a few days in the upcoming months and go stay with my daughter in her new home to help her get organized. Not to sure where that thought came from, but think I would like the time to stay there and get acquainted with the area where the kids are living. she could have maybe helped with this thought, I had a message on the cell yesterday from her asking about her loft. We didn;t get much time there when we were out. Something to think about I guess.

Have a great day everyone, I am plugging into that ipod and heading out a bit.

No comments: