Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Michelle Now, Me Then




Tonight while talking to my darling daughter we somehow got on the subject of ages. She is 27 and for some reason this came as a shock to me. Worse yet, is the fact that she reminded me that she was born when I was 26. That means she is one year older now than I was then. she seems so darn young to me and I just truly don't think I was ever that young. I thought it would be fun to show pictures of us side by side, so this is her a few weeks ago when she was home and driving my little red convertible and me 27 years ago pregnant with her. fun wow! found some really neat pictures going through some of these. Wish i'd have thought to post a few of them for my sister's 50th birthday blog. Some of them were pretty cute. guess I'll save them sis. And get you next time.
I do seem to have a real problem with ages, I guess its just not really important to me any more. Quite a far cry from the year I turned 30 and got tattoed! It's only a number.

No comments: